- Micro Needling Therapy for Skin Rejuvenation & Healing
- Our Micro Needling procedure uses a high speed electrical / mechanical device that punctures the skin with pulsating microneedles. Needle depth and penetration is determined by the patients’ age, skin type, where on the body and the results desired. For skin rejuvenation, the depth starts at approximately .2 – .5 mm and is relatively painless. For other desired results, needle depth will be increased as will discomfort. (See chart below)
- This device is much more effective than the common derma roller, a simple non-surgical rolling tool that is typically unable to penetrate the skin. Our system creates microscopic injuries that stimulate the body’s natural healing response. This controlled injury triggers the body to produce and fill these micro-wounds with new collagen and elastin. In addition, new capillaries are formed creating a fresh new epidermis layer, leaving the skin very healthy.
- The major benefits of Micro-needling include:
- Pore size reduction
- Reduces uneven skin tone and pigmentation
- Diminishes wrinkles and fine lines
- Repairs thinning and sagging skin
- Can improve the appearance of scars, acne, signs of aging & stretch marks
- Rejuvenates the skin leaving it smoother, healthy and younger looking
- Results are considered to be permanent as newly formed collagen smooths the skin surface. However, with the natural process of aging, additional treatments will be necessary to maintain a healthy complection.
- Expect a little redness initially and then some peeling after a few days.
- Side Effects and Risk
- Micro needling is generally a safe and effective procedure with no side effects.
- Some temporary redness and possible bruising may result.
- Like all cosmetic procedures, micro needling there may be some minor skin irritation immediately following the procedure, such as slight bleeding, bruising and peeling.
Book Your FREE CONSULTATION now
Please be advised that the CONSULTATION is free, however, due to frequent “NO SHOWS” we have now been forced to hold credit information until after your consultation in order to cover costs in the event of a “No Show” or being more than 10 Minutes late. We apologize for the inconvenience.