Pre Treatment Care
- Do not exercise 4 hours prior to your procedure.
- Avoid alcohol or caffeine 12 hours prior to procedure.
- Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to procedure.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 12 hours prior to procedure.
- No brow waxing, tinting, MicroDermAbrasion or chemical peels one week before if we are performing a facial procedure.
- Discontinue Retin-A about 4 weeks prior
- Do not use AHA skincare products close to the treatment area 2 weeks prior to and 2 weeks after your procedure.
- No Botox around the treatment area 2 weeks prior.
- Please Note ladies that you may be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle and experience more discomfort. Once again, please plan ahead.
- What to bring the day of procedure
- Advil or Tylenol as we cannot administer (Not always necessary)
- Prescription Numbing Cream
- Hat and sunglasses if you are having any head or facial procedures
- Headset and music if you wish